Established in December 17, 2015, housing.bt is Bhutan’s Premier Real Estate Portal and fully fledged corporate real estate facility management startup. It was formally launched in February 12, 2016 in the presence of H.E. Minister of Labour and Human Resources, at Thimphu TechPark. Our aim is to bridge real estate investment information asymmetry and help reduce your cost of real estate ownership.
Housing.bt offers an efficient and affordable online property listing and advertisement platform in addition to offering in-house professional and trusted brokerage services. Housing.bt online service helps connect property sellers and buyers more professionally as compared to posting in social media with no verified accounts.
At housing.bt, you can advertise a property, search for a property, browse through properties, build your own property microsite, and keep yourself updated with the latest news and trends making headlines in the realty sector.
Housing.bt has so far listed 750 properties for rent and sale and therefore has the largest database of listings and potential buyers in its domain. Hence, housing.bt real estate consultants come handy in marketing of your property for sale, recommending pricing and facilitating early interaction with new leads/potential buyers. On the other hand, buyers can browse through number of listing as per your requirement and if you don’t find one, we will send it to your email/whatsapp/call as per your choice of receiving notification.
We also take pride in marketing only verified properties that is dispute free with professional photographs and google map embedded web application, ensuring amazing virtual visits to properties you can call home at a tap of the screen.
We offer range of other ancillary services on demand and on subscription;
- Corporate workplace housekeeping and facility management services
- High rise building maintenance services
- Minor Plumbing, electrical fixes, carpentry, tile fixing, toilet pot and bath tub fixing services
- House shifting services
- Sale of hardware
Awards and Recognition
- 2016 – Global Innovation through Science and Technology Top 15 participant from 1800 entries of 126 emerging economies, Silicon alley, USA
- 2018 – Royal Audience with His Majesty the King and Queen of Bhutan
- 2019 – 1st ever beneficiary of Bhutan’s Angel Investment (Jabchor) organized by Royal Monetary Authority.
4th Floor Yarkay Complex, Norzin Lam, Thimphu
Office: O2-33-2225 (During Office Hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)